Matthew13
Level 1: Cadet

Add existing Iphone to apple DEP

Hello,

Does anyone know or has anyone been able to get their existing Iphone added to to their apple DEP portal?

We are a enterprise customer and we purshase all of our Iphone from telstra, we have sign up for the Apple DEP and would like to move our current fleet of Iphone into it. i have ask telstra and they tell me to go and ask apple, so i ask apple and they tell me to go and talk to telstra

so anyone done this anyone know how to do this? or is it somthing tesltra is still working on?

Thank you

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Add existing Iphone to apple DEP

It is a clunky system that Apple has introduced, which doesn't make it easy to add iPhones that you already own.

You would need to speak to your Account Representative at Telstra and get them to go through your old orders and get them added to the DEP portal (it is up to Telstra's discretion as to whether they do this - also, it is dependant on whether the order information is still available in their system). You will then be able to assign them.

Also be aware, that if you delete a phone from your DEP portal, you cannot add it back. It will be excluded permanently.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

My Telstra

Manage your business services on your mobile with the My Telstra app.

Find out more