MikeBT
Level 2: Rookie

How can I buy Office 365 WITHOUT a trial?

Answered

I have been running a trial of Office 365 to demonstrate its capabilities to a number of small businesses.

Now that the trial period is over and the demonstartions have successfully completed, I have cancelled the trial and want to establish a new "non-trial" account.

It seems that the T-Suite options for purchasing Office 365 all include the trial (for which I no-longer qualify), so how do I order the new services?

Am I just missing something?

MikeBT 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MikeBT
Accepted Solution

Re: How can I buy Office 365 WITHOUT a trial?

Yup, I was missing something!

If you browse all the Office 365 services in T-Suite 'Find Service' and scroll through until you find the one you want, the individual entries allow you to 'Enter Trial' or 'Buy" Smiley Happy

MikeBT

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
MikeBT
Accepted Solution

Yup, I was missing something!

If you browse all the Office 365 services in T-Suite 'Find Service' and scroll through until you find the one you want, the individual entries allow you to 'Enter Trial' or 'Buy" Smiley Happy

MikeBT

View solution in original post

DEANJA
Level 23: Superhero

Was just about tro give you the same information, but, nothing like a self service checkout, well done.

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.
MikeBT

Thanks Jeff

My Telstra

Manage your business services on your mobile with the My Telstra app.

Find out more