SamuelA
Level 1: Cadet

Microsoft Office 365 Plan P1 upgrade

Answered

I am wondering if someone might be able to help me. I am confused about what happens to our current Microsoft Office 365 Plan P1 becomes when we undergo the "upgrade" on 21/6/2013. 

We had originally intended to go onto a plan which allowed us access to Office 2013 applications but Telstra seems to have signed us up for the basics.

Is there a way of upgrading the service to Microsoft® Office 365 ProPlus? Microsoft® Office 365 Small Business Premium looks like it is now the most basic 365 offering - Is that what Microsoft Office 365 Plan P1 is becoming?

I'd appreciate any light that might be shed on this issue.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
T-om
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Microsoft Office 365 Plan P1 upgrade

Hi SamuelA,

In regards to licensing the office 365 P1 plan is indeed named Microsoft® Office 365 Small Business post upgrade.

The Microsoft® Office 365 Small Business Premium is a new licence type which will be available to you after the upgrade.

You will be able to change between these licences once you upgrade.

Regards T-om

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
T-om
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Hi SamuelA,

In regards to licensing the office 365 P1 plan is indeed named Microsoft® Office 365 Small Business post upgrade.

The Microsoft® Office 365 Small Business Premium is a new licence type which will be available to you after the upgrade.

You will be able to change between these licences once you upgrade.

Regards T-om

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

SamuelA
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks for that T-om,

That is great news!

My Telstra

Manage your business services on your mobile with the My Telstra app.

Find out more