caracolita
Level 1: Cadet

Office 365 Small Business Premium - can't access Exchange Online

Answered

Hi all,

I'm trying to access the Exchange Online features, which I think are meant to be included in our Office 365 Small Business Premium subscription.

When I log in to Office 365 as admin, I don't seem to have a menu in the top bar, nor do I have a drop down underneath Admin to be able to access the Exchange Admin Centre.

Does anyone know how I can access the EAC?  I need to set up eDiscovery.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PhillW
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Office 365 Small Business Premium - can't access Exchange Online

Hi caracolita,

This feature is not available on Office 365 Small Business Premium, however there is a workaround to access the exchange admin center by using the direct link https://outlook.office365.com/ecp.

Please note that user should have admin access and only basic options will be available.

If you would like to us to contact you, please fill in this contact form www.telstra.com/business/tsuitequestion

- Phil

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
PhillW
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Hi caracolita,

This feature is not available on Office 365 Small Business Premium, however there is a workaround to access the exchange admin center by using the direct link https://outlook.office365.com/ecp.

Please note that user should have admin access and only basic options will be available.

If you would like to us to contact you, please fill in this contact form www.telstra.com/business/tsuitequestion

- Phil

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

caracolita
Level 1: Cadet

Thank you, Phil!  That's a great help.

My Telstra

Manage your business services on your mobile with the My Telstra app.

Find out more