connette_ls
Level 1: Cadet

Public Address (PA) Systems

Does the TCCCP system offer a Public Address (PA) option which can run through the TCCCP handsets?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
DeltaSquad
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Public Address (PA) Systems

@connette_ls

Welcome to CrowdSupport, and thanks for your question.

Are you able to specify which phones it is that you have as part of your Telstra Business system?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

connette_ls

Apologies for the delay in responding!

We use various models - predominently the 7841's and then single installations of the 7861's, 8851's and 8845's.

Thanks.

Clare

Jimmy-Lo
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @connette_ls

Telstra Cloud Collaboration Cisco Powered (TCCCP) is handled by our Business and Enterprise team on 1300 835 787. They will be happy to assist.

Please let us know how you go.

- Jimmy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

connette_ls

Hi Jimmy

Thanks for your response.  I have a Telstra project manager whom I am working with in regards to our TCCCP deployment - however, it seems to take a very long time to get any information (not through his fault - I beleive it is the dependency he has on other people) which is why I thought I would throw it out to crowdsupport.

Thanks.

Clare

Jimmy-Lo
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks @connette_ls

As this is quite a niche topic it may be difficult to get any answers from Crowd Support directly however I am happy to open it up to the community for any other possible assistance.

Although it is taking more time that expected, your project manager would be the best source of information.

Hope you can get some more information and clarity ASAP.

- Jimmy

My Telstra

Manage your business services on your mobile with the My Telstra app.

Find out more