Minya
Level 2: Rookie

Sharepoint - Quota

Answered

Hi,

I am helping a friend setup Sharepoint 365. So please forgive me for this really basic question I ask.

On a Small Business Premium subscription how much data or files (in MB/GB) can Sharepoint manage and is OneDrive seperate from the Sharepoint Quota?

Hope someone can help.

Minya

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
GlennL
Level 21: Augmented
Accepted Solution

Re: Sharepoint - Quota

I found this confusing also because it is not a 100% clear what is on Onedrive and what is on Sharepoint.

This was the best article I could find

https://support.office.com/en-sg/article/SharePoint-Online-and-OneDrive-for-Business-software-bounda...

It appears somethings can go on OneDrive but some are not.

View solution in original post

Minya
Accepted Solution

Hi Glenn,

Thanks for that information. Whilst I was waiting for a reply I called T-Suite Support and they only provided me with the standard 10gb for tennant then 500mb there after or similar. But your document is much better. Thanks for helping me out.

Minya

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
GlennL
Level 21: Augmented
Accepted Solution

I found this confusing also because it is not a 100% clear what is on Onedrive and what is on Sharepoint.

This was the best article I could find

https://support.office.com/en-sg/article/SharePoint-Online-and-OneDrive-for-Business-software-bounda...

It appears somethings can go on OneDrive but some are not.

Minya
Accepted Solution

Hi Glenn,

Thanks for that information. Whilst I was waiting for a reply I called T-Suite Support and they only provided me with the standard 10gb for tennant then 500mb there after or similar. But your document is much better. Thanks for helping me out.

Minya

My Telstra

Manage your business services on your mobile with the My Telstra app.

Find out more