mloup
Level 1: Cadet

Skydrive PRO Problems signing in

Answered

Skydrive PRO wont sign in on my Win 7 PC.

I can login on all my protable devices but wont sign me in on teh PC's Any thoughts ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
T-Suite_Support
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Skydrive PRO Problems signing in

Hi mloup,

Is there an error message your are receiving?

Could you kindly share more information on how you went about syncing your Sharepoint files to your PC using Skydrive Pro.

If you would like to be contacted please fill in the form in the following link with your details: www.telstra.com/business/tsuitequestion

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
T-Suite_Support
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Hi mloup,

Is there an error message your are receiving?

Could you kindly share more information on how you went about syncing your Sharepoint files to your PC using Skydrive Pro.

If you would like to be contacted please fill in the form in the following link with your details: www.telstra.com/business/tsuitequestion

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

mloup
Level 1: Cadet

Skydrive pro set up as part of my Office 365 Suite,

When I drag files into it it just wont sync and none of teh online files are visible on my PC. The message says "we need your credentials to sync some libraries"

My Telstra

Manage your business services on your mobile with the My Telstra app.

Find out more