rob_
Level 1: Cadet

T-Suite and Wordpress Themes

Answered

Hi there,

I'd like to bring a site based on the Wordpress platform using a custom theme to a Telstra-hosted domain that currently has a Muse-created site running.

What kind of Wordpress options/functionality are available through the "one-click" T-Suite package? Or is that application within T-Suite actually Wordpress' own product so it will do everything I could expect to need? Forgive me if the latter is the case.

Information on the process seems thin on the ground, can someone point me at a guide with more detail that would be great. 

So far I've found this: Getting Started Guide.

I'm using OSX.

Thanks in advance

Rob

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shellock
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: T-Suite and Wordpress Themes

Hi Rob_

The One-Click installer is from Simple Scripts so the following link may provide more detail for you, but it seems that it the application is Wordpress' own product and I have been unable to locate anything to indicate there are limitations for this.

http://www.simplescripts.com/script_details/install:Wordpress

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Shellock
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Hi Rob_

The One-Click installer is from Simple Scripts so the following link may provide more detail for you, but it seems that it the application is Wordpress' own product and I have been unable to locate anything to indicate there are limitations for this.

http://www.simplescripts.com/script_details/install:Wordpress

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

neilius
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks Shelly.

My Telstra

Manage your business services on your mobile with the My Telstra app.

Find out more