PaulQ
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

We're updating our T-MDM platform to v6.4

Just a quick callout to say that from 4 Sept 2013, our T-MDM platform is updating to v6.4..provding the below enhancements.

So what's new in v6.4?: 

- You can send SMS messages from T-MDM to Telstra mobile numbers free of charge
- You can monitor roaming data usage for both Apple and Android devices
- Simplified enrolment process
- Improved process so it's easier to integrate with Active Directory using Cloud Connector (requires installation of software in your premise)
- Mobile Access Gateway can connect enterprise apps to company resources where devices are under management (requires installation of software in your premise)
- Your employees can upload documents into a personal Content Locker and sync these documents across all their compatible devices (charges apply for Content Locker)

Will my information and settings change? 
No. All your information and settings will be preserved.

Seeking more about these new features? 
- Register for a webinar at www.telstra.com/tmdm
- Post a question on our Mobile Device Management board within CrowdSupport and an expert will answer
- Visit the AirWatch ASK portal for userguides, videos and FAQs on these new 

And the fine print: Other carriers may charge for receiving SMS messages. Not all tablets support SMS.

CrowdSurfer - delivering the good news... 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help

My Telstra

Manage your business services on your mobile with the My Telstra app.

Find out more