GoWo
Level 1: Cadet

Change profile name

I need some help to change my CrowdSupport profile name.

I've no idea how I got the current name - only registered last night and didn't actually set anything up.

Other posts suggest it can only be performed by a mod.  I've tried to message one, and the site breaks.

Thanks.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
SteveW_52
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: Change profile name

Some of your 'badges' go back to 2017..  so maybe you used the email address to register on CrowdSupport before yesterday?

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!
GoWo
Level 1: Cadet

No idea mate, I've never used CrowdSupport before and have no recollection of ever registering for it. This week is the first time I've used it - only came here to get help a problem I'm having.

Still unable to get in contact with a mod.

SteveW_52

@DanK @Deanna  are you able to assist this poster - I can understand why the name needs to change?

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!
Ozmoz

@GoWo wrote:

I need some help to change my CrowdSupport profile name.

I've no idea how I got the current name - only registered last night and didn't actually set anything up.

Other posts suggest it can only be performed by a mod.  I've tried to message one, and the site breaks.

Thanks.

Hi @GoWo 

I'll ping @DanK as I've seen him change them before. Although I haven't seen him around for a bit.

Someone keeps putting vegetables in my beer crisper :-(

Footnote: I don't work for Telstra, I just try to help out fellow Telstra customers.
Deanna

Hi @GoWo   @SteveW_52  @Ozmoz 

User812707 I've sent you a private message which can be retrieved by clicking on your profile picture in the right hand corner of the page and select messages.

Regards
Deanna

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines
Ozmoz

Hi @Deanna 

Thank you kindly @Deanna for helping to sort that out.

I know now I can refer these type of posts to you as well :-)

I must get a list of moderators available, as unless I see a post I'm not sure who is about :-)

Someone keeps putting vegetables in my beer crisper :-(

Footnote: I don't work for Telstra, I just try to help out fellow Telstra customers.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit