Missie66
Level 2: Rookie

Telstra App

Answered

App won’t load certain parts eg; pay now or manage direct debit says to click refresh then spends forever refreshing only to pop up a message that says “sorry somethings gone wrong try again later, apps been deleted and reinstalled, still does it

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Missie66
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra App

Yes have tried via the website it just brings me back to the app.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity

It's working on mine. It may be something on the back end of your account that isn't matching up and causing the app to not be able to load correctly.

Have you tried using the same feature via the website? If it doesn't work there, then it is definitely a piece of rogue information in the account and you'll need to contact Telstra support to get them to look into it.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Missie66
Accepted Solution

Yes have tried via the website it just brings me back to the app.

View solution in original post

Jupiter

Send a message using the My Telstra app (blue icon, bottom right of Get Help screen). If the bot doesn't understand the question, type "Speak to a consultant" and you should be transferred to the queue to chat with a human. It can take a few hours to get an initial response and you will receive a notification on your phone when someone responds.

If the consultants can't help, lodge a formal complaint via https://telstra.com.complaints and someone will look into it.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
girl82721

I’ve had this same problem for around 12 months. Additional to what you stated I can’t view bills, make payments, basically nothing I click works.  A Telstra support officer raised an incident report last time I contacted and I just followed up on the status of the report as my account is no different.  This is how far I’ve gotten in an hour.

30D3CDC0-146F-4838-83B0-855D192284D0.jpeg

7F7F1D24-1182-41FD-AC74-69E0A5F0D923.jpeg

9316B8EF-E3A5-4119-8B6F-F00B1500A547.jpeg

Jupiter

Yeah, that's a facepalm sort of conversation right there. I do have a brick wall to bang your head up against if you need it.

If they can't give you a reasonable update, lodge it as a complaint via https://telstra.com/complaints

As a rule with the website/app, if you can't access something for more than a week, make contact. If it drags on for a month in total (from the time that you make initial contact), it is complaints territory.

SteveW_52
Level 22: Superhuman
Level 22: Superhuman

Did you try going to https://www.my.telstra.com.au/myaccount/home using a browser on a laptop or PC rather than on your phone? Does your account work correctly there?

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit