JProperty
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra Exchange Maintainance

Hi, 

We are J&J Real Estate Agency managing a property next door to Telstra Exchanges, our tenant/s whom living at the property having issue with beehive on the side of Telstra exchange building. Their children's got bitten a couple times while playing at house garden.

This urgent concerns has reported since 25/01/21 but nothing has been done since. Please kindly follow this up.

Please contact us for location of this fault.

Regards, 

Mike

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Telstra Exchange Maintainance

That can't be followed up through this forum.

You need to contact Telstra directly (this is a customer2customer forum).

In saying that, I'll send a message to some people who should be able to assist.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
JProperty
Level 1: Cadet

Hi,

Thanks for a quick replied,

We had contacted Telstra directly as mentioned and nothing has done till now.

Please advise a better way to make a report to Telstra where that we ensure will have problem resolved. Thanks 

Hope to hear back from you shortly. 

Jupiter

Theoretically, the best way to report problems like this is to call 132203 as the Telstra Faults Team takes the initial call.

As you haven't had any progress for the past week, I've forwarded your contact details and a link to this discussion to a couple of Telstra contacts I have who should be able to get it to the right people. Hopefully it will get resolved quickly.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit