MinNyan
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra Plus reward

Hi,

I ordered a reward from Telstra Plus on 17 Feb 2021 and received the confirmation email about the order with the order number. I haven't received my order yet so I chatted on the Telstra app. I was advised the delivery was failed. I had asked to return the points in that case and I was advised it would be updated in 24 hours. Now it has been more than 24 hours and I am stuck with the remaining balance without getting my points or the ordered item. How terrible service it is!

Anyone who can sort it out, please reply me asap. Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Min

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
SteveW_52
Level 22: Superhuman
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: Telstra Plus reward

My experience won't make you happy, but that happened to me twice - both times order was cancelled for unknown reasons and even worse it took weeks to get the points back..  I had to jump up and down a bit and stamp my little feet to get it resolved (I learned the technique from my granddaughter)...  the big issue is the lack of transparency, order and tracking numbers when dealing with Telstra Plus..  but they did get resolved eventually...  Smiley Frustrated

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit