RRRGarcia
Level 1: Cadet

Sony Xperia XZ Premium

Answered

Could anyone tell me which latest firmware is approved by Telstra for Xperia XZ Premium G8141?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
beetle84
Level 15: Special Agent
Accepted Solution

Re: Sony Xperia XZ Premium

Latest version is 47.2.A.10.45 released 3 days ago, only a month after unlocked aussie firmware, and less than a week before a new update is available. Same old telstra

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
ProfessorPhone
Level 23: Superhero

Sony phones are no longer sold in Australia. I did read that support would continue. No one here would have access to information that Sony has submitted software to Telstra to approve or whether Telstra has asked Sony to make changes and re-submit
"BEING NICE TO OTHERS .. IS NICE"
If I have helped you, a "Like" would be appreciated.

If my advice is a solution, please acknowledge it.

I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. Expert in current Telstra Go repeaters & smart antennas.
"Being 76 years of age, entitles one to be an expert at everything!!"
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Go to https://support.sonymobile.com/au/software/ and enter your IMEI (find it by entering *#06# on your phone). It will tell you what the current firmware is and show you how to update it.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
beetle84
Level 15: Special Agent
Accepted Solution

Latest version is 47.2.A.10.45 released 3 days ago, only a month after unlocked aussie firmware, and less than a week before a new update is available. Same old telstra

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit