Nomad5
Level 1: Cadet

Xperia Z4 Tablet Nougat update

Answered

Hi guys,

Just wondering when Telstra will roll out the Android 7.0 upgrade from XZ4T now that it's out there for other carriers around the world. Really love this tablet but the Nougat update will make it even better for multitasking and therefore productivity.

Thanks for your help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Bunty1
Level 18: Intelligence Chief
Accepted Solution

Re: Xperia Z4 Tablet Nougat update

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Bunty1
Level 18: Intelligence Chief
Accepted Solution

Crocky1171
Level 2: Rookie

When is the 7.0 rolling. This is becoming a joke.
TommyR
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Crocky1171, 

We have just posted an new information about confirmed and upcoming device updates here: https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Announcements/Latest-Device-Updates-20-03-2017/ba-p/661570

We also have page showing all of the device update and software details here: https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Device-Updates/bd-p/Device_Updates

Regards -

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Pidgy
Level 5: Eagle Eye

That doesn't actually answer anything. Not surprising though.

Crocky1171
Level 2: Rookie

Z4 tablet recieve the Nov update last week. This info isn't capture on the update tool. Not to updated is it. My phone and tablet are on Nov security settings. Should be on Feb with Mar being rolled out shortly. I operate my business using my devices. Telstra unwillingness to provide the latest security settings make myself and my clients vulnerable. As I have had suspicious activity on my phone. First recommendation from google is to update to the latest security setting. Gee love to if Telstra would release it.
Rainesy
Level 1: Cadet

The question is marked solved, but somehow it feels like the question hasn't been answered. All I know is the device runs 7.0 and Sony has released 7.1 and it's not all that obvious if the device is scheduled to be updated.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit