donnabacon
Level 1: Cadet

brian bacon

hi there. updated our plan with abamah in november and a back order was placed for 2 samsung gaaxy tab2 covers an a huawei cover still have not received these

regards brian

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: brian bacon

Your best bet is to contact the store directly on (03) 9642 0642 as the stores generally do not view these pages regularly.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
PlainAttire021

Hi DonnaBacon,

have you received these Cases? I have a Samsung Galaxy S8 Case on order with the Store in Colins Street (placed on the 4th May), so I am hoping that they do not take too much longer

Steph
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi PlainAttire021 

This message was from 16 months ago, so it would have been received by now. 

We'd recommend contacting the store directly to check in on your Cases, and they can give you an update

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

PlainAttire021

Hi Steph,

it would be good if your stores would give me one, or at least answer my emails/telephone calls.

i cant seem to get through to anyone there.

Steph
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Have you gone back into the store to chat with them for an update?

Unfortunately if they're busy they may not be able to reply - as they have to prioritise the people in the store.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

PlainAttire021

Hi Steph,

I have been to store at least three times, spoke to someone twice and they did not give me an update.

this has now been 7 weeks - very close to Donna and Brian's 2 month wait

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit