WwR
Level 1: Cadet

New phone feeling

Hi, i haven't heard back from the melbourne central strore about a 64 gig note 5 im trying to get with new phone feeling. I've left a couple of messages with no response. The girl (who served me not last friday night but the one beforenthat) was also going to follow up on getting me a discount because i was told all the wrong things about stock and pricing by another store.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
DrQ
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: New phone feeling

Hey @WwR

Unfortunately stores seldom do respond to posts via these forums.

I take it by your message you had tried calling, but unfortunately without going into the store the only real ways to get hold of the store would be phone or email...

Phone: 1800 728 967
Email: tlife.melbournecentral@team.telstra.com

That being said, it is christmas week, and Melbourne Central would be pretty crazy, so they are likely swept off their feet with customers in store for last min gifts so not sure how quick they'd be with answering either...
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

WwR
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks for this. It was helpful and I understand the Xmas rush but it has been almost two weeks with no response and mixed messages from two different telstra stores.

I'll try email them.

Cheers,

DrQ

That isn't good. Hopefully they are some help via their email. Best of luck.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit