rai2826
Level 1: Cadet

Rude and terrible customer service at Telstra shop

Hi,

I visited the store after gettting a call from staff that my handset is ready to collect after replacement. After reaching the store I found most of the staff either in the staff room and I waited for almost an hour to collect my phone.

After getting my phone, the staff personel just left and went inside the store even though i had questions for him after he handed over my phone.

After calling him and asking few questions about the "peace of mind" he rudely replied we don't provide anymore and you should know and why are you bugging use were his ecaxt words.

I was literally shocked after hearing this, how can someone interact with customer like that.

I have 3 postpaid mobile and one ADSL service with Telstra and I am so disappointed that I am going to advise all about the experience especaiilly with Telstra store Melbourne Central and won't ever get a new service again.

Also I will port In all my services out of telstra as soon as contract is over.

Thanks

Pathetic customer service.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Lindy
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Rude and terrible customer service at Telstra shop

Hi Rai2826

I'm sorry to see the experience you had in our Store. It's certainly not the standard of service we aim to provide. 

I have passed this feedback on to the Area Manager of the store to ensure appropriate Coaching is provided. 

Thank you for taking the time to let us know, 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

rai2826

Thank Lindy. But this is not the first experience with telstra store melb central though this is first time i posted my problem. That store got some serious problem with the staff attitude.
Iain_T
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Not what we like to hear rai2826. I can see this was passed onto the store by Lindy and hopefully this will help in having a better experience there due to this feedback. Thanks for this Smiley Happy 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Ant303

Im sorry to chime in on this topic , but apart from one staff member who assited me with my upgrade earlier this week i too have avoided this store like the plague , is it Telstra or supre?

the attitude of the staff has usually been why are you bothering us , it doesnt set a good customer service experience for those of us with Multiple items we hold with Telstra and in a world of competition the front end should be king.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit