Andrew_Ness
Level 1: Cadet

Friday opening time

Hey,

Just wondering opening time this Friday and can you put aside an iPhone 6+ 128gb space grey please?
Thanks
Andrew

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Greg_Buch
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Friday opening time

Hi Andrew - we'll be providing further details of opening hours via these store pages in the coming days, but to my knowledge there won;t be an option to reserve or pre-order handsets for pickup in-store.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Kalak
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Friday opening time

Hi Andrew,

The store opening hours are listed on the store information page - https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Sydney-World-Square/bd-p/AERR

With regards to putting a phone aside, I doubt any store at the moment would 'hold' stock of the iP6+ due to demand.
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit