Tifob9
Level 2: Rookie

Redirect from .com to .com.au being blacklisted

I've redirected my .com website  hosted by godaddy to a .com.au website and and the redirect is working everywhere in the world except here in Australia. 

Can someone please help my get my .com redirecting to my .com.au by removing a blacklist or warnings page. 

Who do I contatct to get this resloved?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Redirect from .com to .com.au being blacklisted

Whoever is hosting your .com.au website would be the best place to start. 

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Tifob9

Been on the phone with them a bunch (godaddy). They say its regional and my ISP's firewall or systems are preventing the forwarding.

Tifob9

Where do i report website as safe?

Need to report one of my sites and domain as safe as **bleep**ing telstra keeps issuing security warnings through browser searches and link forwarding hits.

Tifob9

Where can i report my website as safe to telstra? 

Jupiter

If it's being blocked by Telstra Broadband Protect, then on the page that comes up when you try to access your site, there is a Report as Safe link. 

If there isn't, then can you post a screenshot of the page that comes up?

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Jupiter

Having read your other post, can you just post a screenshot as it sound like it is a browser issue rather than a Telstra Broadband Protect issue. 

My Telstra

Manage your business services on your mobile with the My Telstra app.

Find out more